- 1 Introduction
- 2 Personality
- 3 History(Naruto Manga)
- 4 Five Worlds War: Fairy Tail Campaign
- 5 Five Worlds War: One Piece Campaign
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Abilities and Powers
- 8 Trivia
Yagura like most Shinobi in his village during the Academy days, he took part barbaric ritual where students would be forced to kill each other in order to graduate.
After Rin Nohara was killed with the Three-Tails as well it was recaptured and sealed inside him. He eventually learned to control it's powers. As he was consider the strongest Shinobi in his village at the time he was elected as the Fourth Mizukage.
Five Worlds War: Fairy Tail Campaign
The First Raikage mentioned him to among the Kage that were resurrected for the war. One of the Mizukage to Indoctrinated.
Five Worlds War: One Piece Campaign
Abilities and Powers
Yagura was once the most powerful shinobi in his village, which led to his election as the Fourth Mizukage. He also mastered Isobu's power at a very young age, becoming a perfect jinchūriki.
Yagura was capable of incorporating his large, hook-ended club into his Water Release ninjutsu, which allowed him to create water mirrors that can reflect attacks by rotating the "mirror" 90°, causing the reflections to emerge and materialise from the mirror and collide with the mirrored targets. As these reflections use the exact same technique as their counterpart — regardless of its type — they repel all attacks successfully. However, upon contact, the reflections disperse into water.
Chakra and Physical Abilities
- Yagura's Japanese VA is Miyu Irino who also voices Young Minato. Jiro in One Piece.
- Yagura's Emglish VA is Johnny Yong Bosch who also voices Genma Shiranui and Sasori. Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach, Zora Ideale in Black Clover. Sabo in One Piece.
- Yagura shares the same birthday with Yammy Llargo, Brook, C and Udon.