- 1 Introduction
- 2 Personality
- 3 History (Naruto Manga)
- 4 Five World War Fairy Tail Campaign
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Trivia
Hinata Hyuga (日向ヒナタ Hyūga Hinata) is a member of Konohagakure's Hyūga clan. Because she has a meek disposition, much of her family doubts that she is suited for the responsibilities of the clan, much less life as a ninja. From observation of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata finds both an example to follow to be more assertive, and a person to love. In her membership with Team 8, she seeks to become strong enough to change herself, if even a little at a time. She is a character of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga. She is currently a soldier and field medic of the 2nd Fleet.
History (Naruto Manga)
Hinata was born as the first child to the head of the Hyuga ClanHiashi Hyuga
When she was still a child, Hinata was almost kidnapped by the-then Head Ninja of Hidden Cloud Village. Who was visiting the village under the pretext of signing a peace treaty between their two villages. Hiashi killed the man which set events in motion that become known as the Hyuga Affair. Because Hinata as the eldest child
she was one day expect to take over as head of the clan. But even at a young age, her father came to believe that Hinata was not suited for the role of heiress, as she struggled under his gruesome training regime, on top of him also believing that her timid personality prevented her from truly excelling. When her younger sister Hanabi Hyuga displayed superior skills led him reconsider and start raising her as the heir. As such she was turned over to the care of Kurenai Yūhi.
On Snow day during her enrolment into the Academy Hinata was picked on by three bullies because of her unusual eyes. Just then Naruto Uzumaki came out off blue and tried to defend her but he was outnumbered and knocked unconscious, and the bullies damaged the red scarf he was wearing. After he regained conscious he Hinata thanked and tried to return his scarf but he refused saying she could keep it. From that point Hinata grew admire Naruto and watch the latter from afar Hinata was inspired by this and started emulating Naruto, adopting his refusal to never give up as a means of earning her father's approval.
At 12 years old Hinata graduated from the Academy, when the graduates are assigned to teams, Hinata hops to be placed on the same team as Naruto however to her disappointment she is instead placed on the same team as Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame as team 8. Kurenai reports this to Hinata's father, Hiashi Hyūga, but he is unconcerned and in fact abandons Hinata to Kurenai's care, feeling she is unworthy of the Hyūga clan.
Not long after despite only recently graduating from the academy, her team is allowed by Kurenei to enter the Chunin Exams. Upon the first stage of the exam she is seated to Naruto which a written test, the objective in the first stage is to cheat off of other examinee's paper without getting caught, but Naruto doesn't realise this and agonises about potentially failing. Seeing this, Hinata offers to let him copy off of her paper. He suspects she's trying to trick him, but she assures him that she only wants to be helpful. Although he considers taking her up on her offer, Naruto ultimately declines, fearing that he'll get her disqualified if they're caught and claiming that, besides, he isn't the type to cheat.
Ultimately Naruto along with Hinata and rest of her team pass the first stage. The Second stage requires participants enter the Forest of Death with the objective of obtaining a set of two scrolls, one of which they are given at the start. Team 8 manages to collect their second scroll right after the second stage has started, and so they head for the centre of the forest where they're supposed to turn in the scroll. However on the Akamaru Kiba's partner senses the Sand Siblings facing against Team Shigure and watch with horror from nearby bushes as Gaara viscously kills Team Shigure, upon being sure that Gaara won't kill them, Team proceeds to the centre of the forest.
After passing the second stage, because too many participants passed the second stage one-on-one matches are put forward to cut the number of participates. Hinata watches her teammate Kiba's match against Naruto though she conflicted on who root for. When Naruto wins Hinata gives both him and Kiba some of the Hyūga Clan Secret Ointment so that their wounds will heal faster. Kiba then tells her to forfeit if she is matched against Gaara or her cousin Neji Hyuga. She is indeed matched against the latter, a member of a Hyūga clan branch house who hates all members of the main house. Neji, like Kiba, tries to convince Hinata to forfeit, telling her that she's too meek and insecure to be a ninja. She begins to offer arguments in her defence, but Neji persists, claiming that she is fated to be a failure, a fact that he believes she's aware of due to her frightened reaction to what he says.
Five World War Fairy Tail Campaign
Acts of Order
Powers and Abilities
Byakugan: The Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. The Byakugan is able to follow high-speed movements, which allows the wielder to analyse their opponent's actions, and allows the user to predict and better react to them. In the anime, the Byakugan is shown magnifying in on small targets and seeing infrared to detect a target through their body heat. In the anime, a powerful enough user can see through one's thoughts and feelings, which Kaguya perform to such a level that even Hamura proved incapable of repelling with his Byakugan. It can also emit powerful chakra pulses to subdue an opponent. The Byakugan is able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan, such as identifying where a person's chakra signature originates from. It can discern certain types of clones from the real person. Its ability to see chakra is acute enough to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that run along it.
- Mystical Palm Technique: is a medical ninjutsu which allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control, and because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique.
Gentle Fist: Is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects a certain amount of their own chakra into the opponent's chakra pathway system, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist.
- Eight Trigrams Air Palm: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.
- Palm Heel Strike
- Eight Trigrams Eight Paralyzing Palms
- Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
- Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation: Using the chakra control gained from Gentle Fist training, the user releases a huge amount of chakra from all their tenketsu in their body. It acts as a defensive manoeuvre to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot. After releasing the chakra, the user spins rapidly, creating a rotating shield around themselves to protect against attacks, effectively blocking projectiles and repelling away anyone in close proximity. It also has the added effect of reflecting an opponent's chakra against them. The size and power of the technique is controlled by the user.
- Protective Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms: Created by Hinata, this is a highly versatile technique which affords both offensive and defensive capabilities whereby she emits a constant stream of chakra from her palms, which are formed into extremely thin, sharp, blades.
- Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists: Hinata changes the shape of chakra released from both hands into large guardian lion-shaped shrouds. Doing so increases their range and destructive power. Each strike also allws the her to drain, Chakra, Magic or Spiritual Energy.
- Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation