The Aster Mountains Arc is the 2nd arc of the Five Worlds War: Fairy Tail Campaign Saga, and the 4th Arc of the Five Worlds War Series. It lasts from Chapters 3-11, and it is focused on the 4th Division attempt to drive out the Coalition army, occupying the Aster Mountains.
Plot Summary Edit
Story Impact Edit
- The 4th Division marches up towards the Aster Mountains, and Byakuya Kuchiki has the division divided into five separate subdivisions, led by him, Shikamaru Nara, Cana Alberona, Eustass Kid and Rojuro Otortibashi.
- The Coalition Unit Commander, Kabuto Yakushi, separates his forces too, to ambush the five subdivisions.
- Kabuto, Pakura and Dan Kato are revealed to be indoctrinated.
- Byakuya's subdivision is ambushed and trapped by Ohm Ordeal of Iron.
- Cana kills Cirruci Sanderwicci.
- Usopp and several other 4th Divisions soldiers are confronted by Zetsu, and are nearly all killed, before Cana and Wendy Marvell rescue them.
- Rose defeats and captures Dan Kato.
- Gantenbaine Mosqueda kills Ren Akatsuki.
- Ben Beckman organizes a strategy, and has Kid's subdivision to aid Byakuya's and Rose's to aid Shikamaru's unit.
- Rose unit arrives to save Shikamaru from Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio, and is soon defeated by Rufus Lore, then later captured.
- Kid uses his Devil Fruit powers to render Ohm Ordeal of Iron useless.
- Byakyua has Usopp placed under his watch, for his recent cowardliness, to give him another chance.
- Chitsujo assigns Kisuke Urahara, Mavis Vermillion and a revived Shikaku Nara as Co-Commanders for the Intelligence Division, to have people from each one as a representative and have knowledge of each world to provide support.
- This is the first battle between the Alliance and the Coalition in the Campaign in the Wizard World.
- This is the first battle between the Alliance and the Coalition in the war.